We’re a Muzak franchisee headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
We specialize in the sale and installation of music, messages on hold, satellite television, digital signage service, speech privacy, drive-thru, paging and sound systems (including, but not limited to, Bose, Klipsch and JBL sound systems). Our company also specializes in the design, sale, installation, training and maintenance of pro-sound audio and video systems for all kinds of businesses, including systems for houses of worship.
We’re family owned with roots a half-century old. And then some.
We are a third generation, family-owned business. We cover Central and South Texas, as well as Southern New Mexico.
- 1946. Charles Balthrope investes in the San Antonio Muzak franchise.
- 1953. Charles begins Sound Distributors, Inc., a company specializing in the sale, installation and servicing of professional audio and church sound systems.
- 1957. Charles purchases the San Antonio Muzak franchise from the other investors.
- 1961. Charles’ son, Bill, joined both companies in 1961 and purchased them in 1968. He subsequently purchased the Austin, Corpus Christi and El Paso Muzak franchises.
- 1993. His son, Brett, joined the companies in 1993.
- The Future. From a Muzak point of view, it sounds very, very good for us. And for our clients.
The philosophy of giving something back to the communities where we live and work guides our volunteerism and corporate giving programs. We are an integral part of our communities, and Muzak Texas employees contribute and participate in our community relations efforts. Together we can do great things!
To learn more about Muzak Heart & Soul Foundation click on Music Matter http://heart.muzak.com/